Getting Ready…

The desk name tags are being prepared (see picture), the classroom is taking shape, and I’m starting to get excited!
What does this mean???  The new school year is just around the corner!  As I write this post, the countdown on the left hand side of our blog says 16 days, 21 hours left until our first day together.  In that amount of time families and teachers will no doubt be doing a number of things.

Here’s my best guess at what you’ll be doing and what I’ll be doing in the next two weeks:

Students/Families: Squeaking in a final vacation, shopping for school supplies, playing in the backyard, ice cream runs to What’s the Scoop, more vacation, and meeting Mr. Bowen at the open house!

Mr. Bowen:  2 Hudsonville Eagle football games, tubing at Cowden Lake, celebrating my birthday, working at school, settling all my nervous butterflies, and meeting YOU at the open house!

Will you be doing other things between now and our fist day together???  Leave a comment to this post and tell us what you’ll be doing!

2 Comments

on “Getting Ready…
2 Comments on “Getting Ready…
  1. I will be camping at our property, renting a pontoon boat, and practicing shooting my new gun for goose hunting. And I will play with our new kitten Autumn.
    Nathan Keillor

2. Nathan,

I think I want to spend the rest of my summer with you! Camping, boating, and shooting a new gun were things I enjoyed as a boy and still enjoy now! Is your property nearby or is it far away? I will see you next week at the open house!

Mr. Bowen